One of the top Forex trading programs is the Metatrader 4 trading platform. Install the desktop version of the MT4 terminal on a PC, and set up a reliable Internet connection, to trade using the terminal’s full range of features. You can download the trading terminal for free from the broker’s or the developer’s website; brokers do not profit from it. Start trading currencies, stocks, and futures by mt4 windows download. You have access to a wide range of trading possibilities, technical and fundamental market research, copy trading, automated trading, and more right now and for free.
Instructions for installing MetaTrader on PC
To mt4 pc download on your computer, please follow the steps below:
- Utilize this link to download the terminal. The terminal file will show up in the “Downloads” folder on your computer once the download is finished. (If you have downloaded the file but are unable to locate it, open your web browser and simultaneously press the CTRL + J buttons on your keyboard. The download log will open, where the downloaded terminal file will be displayed).
- By pressing the left mouse button twice, you may access the downloaded file. Your window will be there. Select “Next” by clicking.
- Click the “Settings” button and enter the program’s preferred installation path if you wish to modify the terminal’s installation path. A “Next” button should be clicked if this is not required. The installation of the terminal will then start. It can take a while to install.
- The platform is in place! On the desktop, a quick launch shortcut will be generated automatically. To choose a server, choose Demo or Live. You may get information about an additional broker to the platform by clicking on the green circle with a plus sign. Consequently, you can swap between accounts with various brokers. MT4 will automatically ask you to create a practice account.
The MetaTrader 4 trading platform, created for trading currencies and CFDs, offers a wide range of trading products. This is a modern trading platform that allows you to trade both major and less common currency pairs, metals, as well as CFD (Contract for Difference) on indices, stocks, and commodities. The MetaTrader 4 platform provides the following features:
- Full-fledged technical analysis – a large number of built-in trading indicators and graphical objects, the ability to write your own indicators and scripts, and support for various time periods.
- Automated trading is based on the built-in MetaQuotes Language 4 programming language, which allows clients to create their own trading programs (experts) and indicators. With the strategy tester, the client can test his individual strategies on historical data.